We are looking for someone quite special to join our awesome Kitchen team as an assistant kitchen manager in our café found on the vibrant Gloucester Road.
We were thrilled when we found this great old building. Once a Conservative Club, it still has some fine original features, including a skittle alley which forms a large part of the café’s back room. This is a great place for the kids to hang out with lots of safe space.
The Gloucester road area resembles an outdoor gallery with colourful graffiti that continually transforms its walls and buildings. You might see some great artwork today – but by the time you want to show it to your friends tomorrow it has miraculously vanished or changed into a completely new picture. Keep your eyes open for some of Banksy’s best known pieces, your ears open for live music streaming onto the streets!
We are looking for a leader who inspires their team, has a keen eye for detail and cares about the planet. The team here are incredible, with fantastic knowledge and passion for their café.
We have strong values which we live every day, we recruit and retain our team based on these.
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced assistant kitchen manager or the right candidate looking for their next step.
We pride ourselves on ‘Making things Better’, whether that is banning takeaway cups to help the planet, or helping local young people build confidence in work as well as always striving for the very best products and coffee for our customers.
We also offer an exciting package and benefits when you choose to join us, this includes;
* 50% discount for you and up to 6 of your friends and family
* Our very own Discount app for you to use at leading online and high street stores
* Promote balance with most cafes closing at 6pm giving you evenings back
* Your Pension contributions matched by BTP
* Fantastic development programme within a growing brand with exciting opportunities
* Recognition of our people which has included trips to Barcelona and the Brecon Beacons